Sony MDR-XB50BS Additional Bass Sports Bluetooth wireless in-ear headphone is worth considering for a few reasons: Not only is it affordable at around $60 online, but just as significantly it suits well and appears to be excellent, particularly if you pay attention to bass-heavy songs.
A bit clunky-looking, it isn’t the tiniest in-ear wireless headphone, with an impact on the dimensions of the Surpasses Powerbeats3 Bluetooth wireless (which is, in turn, three times more expensive). However, it’s fairly light and portable, and fit me better than the Powerbeats3, though the Powerbeats3′ ear hook varieties are valuable to keep the headphones on your hearing.
The Sony MDR-XB50BS comes with a few different dimension bout and ear tips, and I was able to get a greatly limited closure with the large dimension both, and that closure was essential for increasing bass efficiency. This is a noise-isolating headphone, and it does passively muffle normal disturbance as good as, so you won’t be able to know traffic while you’re operating if you’re enjoying your songs even at average quantity levels.
Sony MDR-XB50BS Main Features
For reference-grade sound.
Dynamic transducer design
Big bass to keep your exhilarating
Deliver highly effective sound.
Delivers sharp colors.
Fits safely and guides songs into your hearing for full, continuous sound.
Offers up to 8.5 hours of use and continues up to 200 hours on standby method.
Enables simple coupling and wireless loading with suitable gadgets from up to 33′ away. Facilitates HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP Wireless Bluetooth information.
Bluetooth 4.1 interface with NFC technology
4Hz-24 kHz headsets frequency response
Let’s you enjoy hands-free phone calls.
Provides defense against sweating and standard water, so you can easily wear headsets while working out.
Along with a 50Hz-8 kHz mic frequency reaction guarantees trustworthy sound duplication.
- Bluetooth wireless connection and up to 9 hours of battery power so you can keep hearing
- Splash-proof style allows you to run in the rainfall confidently
Sony MDR-XB50BS Big bass
Hit that kickboxing bag with extra energy or force your riding a bike to the limit with big sound from these Sony models EXTRA BASS MDR-XB50BS Sports Bluetooth Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. Your favorite songs appear to be larger and more impressive with punchier bass to keep your excitement rushing.
Whether you’re operating, riding a bike or coaching in the gym, these Sony MDR-XB50BS Headphones inspire you. Forget about reducing wires thanks, Wireless Bluetooth connection, allowing can concentrate on your coaching and not on maintaining headphone wires out of your way.
A long-lasting battery power means you’ll have songs for when you need to learn.
Certified splash-proof technology
Keep going no matter what the weather’s doing. Even in thundery conditions, you can enjoy with your XB50 Bluetooth Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to keep providing high-quality sound.
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Sports Earbuds with Mic/ Microphone, IPX4 Splashproof Stereo Comfort Gym Running Workout up to 8.5 hour battery, black
- The Sony MDR-XB50BS is reasonably cost, sweat-resistant appears to be reasonable and suits well (it's easy to get a reasonable seal). Battery lifespan is excellent at 8.5 hours and the headphone has powerful bass efficiency.
- Not the greatest-looking wireless sports headphone
- conducted only OK as a headset
- no case.
- Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity with NFC one-touch pairing. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Listen longer with 8.5 hours of playback
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls. Frequency Response : 4 Hz–24000 Hz
- Splash-proof design that’s ready for rain or sweat
- Wrap-around headband for free movement
- Available in Red, Blue and Black
- connectivity technology: Bluetooth, NFC
We found some small drawbacks, but this Sony MDR-XB50BS is an improved model in sound from a lot of affordable wireless sports headsets. You must try this one.